Six Creative Ways to Dress Your Bridesmaids
The days of matchy-matchy dresses and died shoes are over (hooray!) Brides are now choosing dresses that aren't embarrassing to wear, shoved into the back of their friends closets and yes, can actually be worn again!
We have assembled what we think are the top six most creative ways to dress your bridesmaids. From two pieces, to jumpsuits (gasp!) our list has something to satisfy every style.
1. Metallics ~ Glam up your bridesmaids with varying shades of metallic dresses. Whether long or short these dresses will make your bridesmaids look timeless and elegant.
2. Unique Accessories ~ Let your bridesmaids express their personal style by choosing their own accessories like statement necklaces, shoes and sweaters.
3. Jumpsuits ~ Who says your bridesmaids have to wear dresses? Jumpsuits are perfect for dancing the night away and your bridesmaids can wear them again and again.
4. Mix and Match ~ Pick a color scheme and dress your bridesmaids in varying shades and patterns.
5. Texture ~ Choose bridesmaids dresses with lace, ruffles, feathers and metallic details for a textured look.
6. Two Piece Dresses ~ Fun and flirty or young and edgy, two piece dresses will work for any style.