Nine Adorable Ways to Include Pets in Your Wedding
Posted on April 06 2016
Most of us think of pets as our babies. They become members of our families and we love them dearly. So why not include them in your special day!
There are a variety of ways to include your fur baby, from proposals and engagement photos to the best man. Here is a list of nine totally adorable ways for your pet to be a part of your wedding festivities.
1. Proposal ~ Use your totally adorable pooch to help you pop the question!
2. Engagement Photos ~ Don't forget to include the other members of your growing family.
3. Save the Date Announcements ~ Use your four legged friend to announce your wedding date!
4. Flower Girl Escort ~ Why not have your pooch escort the flower girl down the aisle
5. Ring Bearer ~ Give your pooch a very important job and have him hold your rings for you.
6. Sign Holder ~ Have your pooch announce your entrance
7. Best Man ~ Because dogs are a man's best friend
8. Cake Topper ~ Have a special cake topper made that includes your fur babies.
9. Wedding Photos ~ Even if your pets aren't invited to your ceremony include them in some special wedding photos beforehand.