Top 10 Wedding Morning Must-Have Photographs
I am diving deep and sharing my top 10 wedding morning must-have photographs. For some (including myself) these little details get lost or forgotten during the chaos of planning your wedding. There are so many details to coordinate, plan and prepare for that you may forget to think about what photographs are really important for you to have. The last thing you want is to feel like you missed out on some really special photo opportunities.
Now of course these are my top 10 must-haves for the morning. You may want to add some that I haven't included here. When making this list I came up with WAY more than 10 but narrowing it down was important because time may be limited on the morning of your wedding. You want to be sure you get the most important wedding photographs done first! So spend some time really thinking about what's important to you and communicate that with your photographer (and wedding planner if you have one)! That way you are sure to have those special intimate wedding moments that you'll remember for a lifetime.
Here is my list of the top 10 wedding morning must-have photographs. Yes, I had to include a shot with you and your bridal party since custom getting ready robes is what I do after all! In no particular order here are the photos you are going to want to capture:
10 Wedding Morning Must-Have Photographs:
1. A shot of your wedding dress hanging up before you put it on
2. A beautiful lay flat image of your invitation, engagement ring in the box, shoes, garter and jewelry. Tip: be sure to bring these items with you on your wedding day! If your invitation is double sided you'll need to bring two (this is one I wish I did!)
3. A close up image of your gorgeous bouquet
4. Getting your hair and makeup done. Tip: do this once you're almost finished so you're looking fabulous!
5. A photograph of you with your bridesmaids in your matching robes. Tip: have this photograph taken once everyone has finished with hair and makeup
6. Take a photograph of you putting on your special custom made bridal garter
7. If you are using any special family heirlooms such as jewelry, a veil or garter you'll want to get a photo wearing them or putting them on. Tip: you may want to include your mom or grandmother in this photo.
8. Opening the gift or reading a note from your soon to be husband
9. A photo of you and your bridesmaids all dressed and ready to go either with your bouquets or a glass of champagne
10. And of course you're going to want a solo of you, the bride, all dressed and ready to say "I Do"!
OK, so now that you have an idea of what photographs you want taken on your wedding day make sure to let your photographer know. There is no way for them to know what shots you desire unless you communicate with them. They may even have some additional suggestions that you will love! While you're at it, if you have a wedding planner be sure they know too.
Do you have any must-have wedding morning photos that I didn't put on this list? Share them with me in the comments below.
You may have noticed that I included bridesmaid robes and a bridal garter in my must-have wedding morning photos list. How could I not, right? It's what I do! I offer a unique line of bridesmaid robes and wedding bridal garters that will match any style or wedding color theme.
I am always here to answer any questions you may have. Just reach out via email at: email@example.com You can also click the contact link above!
I look forward to creating something special, custom and exceptional that you can showcase in your wedding morning photographs!